Quick Computer Labs Use Guidelines
- Maintain a friendly and quiet lab for students to do their work.
- Absolutely no food or beverages are allowed in the labs.
- Children are not to be left unattended in the labs.
- Cell-phone use in the lab is prohibited. Emergency calls can be received, but the user must step outside of the Lab to continue the conversation.
- Maintain a quiet work area: Loud boisterous behavior is not acceptable; the Lab is not a place to socialize, as it’s distracting to others.
This collection contains cultural heritage materials gathered during the World Digital Library (WDL) project, including thousands of items contributed by partner organizations worldwide as well as content from Library of Congress collections. The original World Digital Library site (preserved in LC’s Web Archives here) and all descriptive metadata were translated from English and made available in six additional languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Russian, and Chinese. All item records include narrative descriptions submitted by the contributing partners and enhanced by WDL researchers to contextualize the item and its cultural and historical importance. Books, manuscripts, maps, and other primary materials in the WDL collection are presented in their original languages; more than 100 languages are represented, including many lesser known and endangered languages.
Computer Labs on Campus
Please see images of our computer labs on campus.
Note: More images will be added to the gallery.